Keep Your PAN And TAN Details Accurate And Up To Date For Seamless Tax Compliance With Trisuka

Welcome to Trisuka, your trusted partner for PAN and TAN correction services. Our team of experts is here to guide you through the process of correcting PAN and TAN details, ensuring accuracy in your financial records and compliance with tax regulations. Let’s explore the world of PAN and TAN correction and understand its significance.


PAN & TAN Correction

PAN and TAN Correction refers to the process of rectifying errors or updating information in the Permanent Account Number (PAN) and Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (TAN) records. It allows individuals and entities to ensure that their PAN and TAN details are accurate and up to date for seamless tax compliance.

  • Identity proof: PAN card, Aadhaar card, passport, voter ID, driving license, or any other government-issued photo ID
  • Address proof: Aadhaar card, passport, voter ID, driving license, utility bill, or bank statement
  • Date of birth proof: Birth certificate, matriculation certificate, or any other document indicating the date of birth
  • Existing PAN or TAN card copy

Any other documents as per the specific requirements of the Income Tax Department

  • Identify the Error: Review your existing PAN or TAN details and identify the specific error or information that needs correction or update.
  • Preparation of Application: Fill out the relevant correction application form, providing accurate details and attaching the required documents.
  • Payment of Fee: Pay the prescribed fee for PAN or TAN correction through online or offline modes.
  • Submission of Application: Submit the correction application form and supporting documents to the nearest PAN/TAN center or online through the official website of the Income Tax Department.
  • Acknowledgment: Receive an acknowledgment after submitting the correction application, containing a unique acknowledgment number for future reference.
  • Verification and Processing: The Income Tax Department verifies the application and processes it to update the PAN or TAN records.
  • Correction Approval: Upon approval, the corrected PAN or TAN details are updated in the Income Tax Department’s records, and a new card is issued if necessary.

Individuals and entities holding a PAN or TAN that requires correction or update are eligible to apply for PAN and TAN correction. It is important to provide accurate details and supporting documents to substantiate the correction request.

  • Accuracy in Financial Records: PAN and TAN correction ensures accuracy in your financial records, avoiding potential discrepancies and compliance issues.
  • Seamless Tax Compliance: Correct PAN and TAN details facilitate seamless tax compliance, including filing tax returns, making payments, and conducting financial transactions.
  • Updated Information: PAN and TAN correction allows you to update your personal or business details, ensuring the latest information is reflected in the records.
  • Avoidance of Penalties: Timely correction of PAN and TAN details helps avoid penalties and legal consequences arising from incorrect or outdated information.


  1. Can I correct my PAN or TAN details online?
    Yes, PAN and TAN correction can be done online through the official websites of the Income Tax Department. However, some changes may require offline submission of documents.

  2. What types of errors can be corrected in PAN or TAN?
    PAN and TAN correction can be done for various errors, including name spelling mistakes, incorrect address details, change in contact information, and other relevant changes.

  3. Can I correct my PAN or TAN details multiple times?
    Yes, if there are multiple errors or changes in your PAN or TAN details, you can submit multiple correction applications to rectify them.

  4. How long does the PAN or TAN correction process take?
    The duration of the PAN or TAN correction process can vary, typically ranging from a few weeks to a couple of months, depending on the verification and processing timelines of the Income Tax Department.

  5. What if my correction application is rejected? Can I appeal the decision?
    If your PAN or TAN correction application is rejected, you may have the option to file an appeal with the appropriate authority or approach the Income Tax Department for further clarification or resolution.

**Please note that while these answers provide a general understanding, it is always advisable to consult with professionals or legal experts for specific guidance to your unique circumstances.